There’s also one that matches ruffs with collars, which is great.
Wish they ventured into the 17th century, but. Still. What a time to be alive.
Is it a rule that every ‘eighties’ decade is just NUTS??
yes. yes it is.
Here’s a list of fonts I use for typesetting manga, making signs/banners, etc.
This is not necessarily a list of “good” fonts; some of these fonts are heavily flawed design-wise but are effective in very small quantities, such as sound effects, or used with certain words.
I was too lazy to categorize them by type but if that’s something people want, then I’ll do it.
I couldn’t even include all of the reference boards this blog contains on this photoset. That’s right! There’s EVEN MORE! There are pages and pages of them! It is an inspiration treasure trove!
Bookmark this link!
Fill your life with inspiration!
A guide to common terms used in describing tiaras
- incredibly long crosscountry train ride AU
- police procedural AU
- bookstore AU
- reluctant teammates that save the world together AU
- platonic living together AU
- lawyers AU
- stuck-in-an-airport-because-the-flights-were-SO-VERY-delayed-and-it’s-like-two-am AU
- sent to live with cousins AU
- pretending to be siblings because of reasons AU
- teaming up to rescue respective abducted children AU
- pseudo-adopting-the-runaway-i-ran-into AU
- forget high school students AU i want a high school teachers AU
- law school AU
HERE HAVE SOME MORE
- on the same college tour AU
- trapped in a bank during a robbery AU
- forced to share a table at the coffee shop a couple days in a row because crowded coffee shop and no room AU
- DOCTORS AU
- medical school AU
- ride the same bus together literally every day AU
- vet clinic AU
- 'i'm pretending to be ur bff bc u looked VERY uncomfortable with that person at the bar hitting on u' AU
- college professors AU
- on a train together and the train is stopped in the middle of nowhere for some reason AU
is it okay if I add some
- met at a ren faire AU
- sat next to each other on a roller coaster AU
- got locked out of dorm room AU
- camping in the same area AU
- hurricane during a beach trip AU
- met at a card game competition AU
- kids go to the same school AU
- little kids getting way too caught up in make-believe AU
- got involved in a heated game of Smash Bros. at a con AU
- cosplayed as the same character AU
hello yes here’s more
- snowed in AU
- lives alone in the woods by a waterfall and finds a confused lost person walking around AU
- fighting a squirrel AU
- finding a puppy on the side of the road AU
- asthma attack without the inhaler in the middle of the night and the other one sings to calm them down AU
- spy AU
- con artists AU
- grew up as best friends but you got hot over the summer can i touch ur biceps AU
- war prisoner/captor who lets them go but they want to stay AU
- scared of flying AU
- x-men with powers of fire and ice AU
- your dog likes my dog you should date me or something idk i mean it’s only appropriate AU
- photograper/actor AU
- repairman AU
- strip club AU
- surfer AU
- private security AU
important for any artist
Like this is legitimately interesting and I’m not trying to make a point but honestly curious- why do artists apparently draw women as male torsos + breasts??0
because apart from amount of breast tissue, all humans have the same chest anatomy. If you ever have the opportunity to look at cadavers, without skin and fat we’re all basically identical.
Natural Eye Color Chart
THAT D40 THO 😍😍😍😍
African painted dogs (Lycaon pictus) - Planet Earth
entelecheia — in the philosophy of Aristotle, the condition of a thing whose essence is fully realized [x]
#OKAY BUT IF THIS IS AN ANGEL—IF THEIR HALOS ARE THE UNFLAWED AND FULLY REALIZED CIRCLE#THAT MEANS THAT IN FALLING—IN BECOMING DEMONIC#THE CIRCLE CRACKS#THE DEMON’S HORNS ARE THE VESTIGIAL HALO#A CONSTANT SYMBOL AND REMINDER OF THEIR FLAWED-NESS; THEIR INCOMPLETENESS#I’M!!!!! (notbecauseofvictories)
""but that book character has blue/grey/light eyes so obviously they’re white!!"" ://///
(Reminder that light eyes and blonde hair can be caused by conditions, such as Waardenburg Syndrome and albinism, but they are still real people that can (and should) be represented in media and such)
And also I can add that I have news for y’all, people can be black and naturally blonde
And literally people from ANY KIND can be a redheadand have freackles and such
So please, stop pretending only white people can have those characteristics, jfc, it’s sofucking annoying.
What Types of Spell Work To Do By: Moon Phase
Much as I’m not thrilled by the “dark” and “light” references, this is a pretty accurate reflection of the lunar magic cycle that I use in my own practice.
“Earthlight is the partial illumination of the dark portion of the moon’s surface by light reflected from the Earth and from the Earth’s airglow. It is also known as Earthshine [or] Planetshine, the Moon’s ashen glow, or the old Moon in the new Moon’s arms.”
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
He shot his arrow… IN MIDAIR
THROUGH THEIR CROTCH
THE ODDS ARE IN HIS FAVOR
THE ODDS ARE IN HIS FAVOR